Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love Dance Live

With Valentine's Day just ending, it is important to remember not only who we love, but what we love. Dance is one of my loves. I love the freedom it gives me to express different ideas and emotions. I love that it is an art form present in every culture. I love that it is a way to connect with other people when words fail. As I was thinking about why I love dance so much I wondered if I was alone, or if other people love it too. That's when I stumbled upon the blog, District Dancer, and their list of why they love dance.


What do you love?

1 comment:

  1. I clicked on the link and loved the reasons to love dancing. I used to dance in highschool and it was extremely liberation yet disciplined. Although I no longer have a time frame to learn choreography and just dance for fun, whenever I get into my jazz pants, I smile and let loose.

    ReplyDelete